Global Solutions Pittsburgh is Pennsylvania Department of Education certified to provide Act 48 Continuing Education Credits for teachers. Each school year, GSP offers a variety of Continuing Education workshops that can be taken free of charge. A schedule of upcoming workshops will be made available online and in our biannual newsletter Global Citizenship in Your Classroom.
This academic year, we are hosting a variety of workshops. Please feel free to browse the descriptions of past workshops, and be on the look out for more upcoming Spring workshops!
- Hollywood & History: Using Popular Culture to Teach Social Studies – 3/21/13
- Bringing the World to Your Classroom: The ASIL International Law Curriculum Series – 4/30/13
2011-2012 Academic Year
- Student Ambassador Program Workshop
- The BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India & China) and the U.S.
- Making the Modern Middle East
- Moot ICC Competition Workshop
- Religion in World History
- Globalization and Civil Society
- The Global Economy & the U.S.
- Global Issues Through Literature
To register for GSP professional development workshops, please visit the workshop page of interest. If you have any questions concerning any workshops or general programming, please contact Michele Cahill.